TALON Grips for Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm and .40 model. This front wrap grip is available in both granulate and rubber textures and offers full side panel coverage including the thumb rest area, full coverage under the trigger guard, and full coverage on the backstrap where the grip comes together. This grip has graphic cutouts for the M&P emblem on both sides of the firearm. Included with this grip is one extended magazine grip for the pinky finger. Additional extended magazine grips are available for this model (sold separately). FREE SHIPPING!*
- 100% made in the USA
- Custom designed and manufactured for this specific firearm for an OEM quality fit and finish
- Low profile grip adds minimal bulk/size
- Available in granulate texture - Often referred to as sandpaper or skateboard tape, this provides positive grip on the firearm and best suited for holster carry and competition shooting.
- Available in rubber texture - This textured rubber grip provides positive grip on the firearm and is more commonly used for concealed carry (less likely to irritate skin or snag on clothing) and users with softer hands.
- Easy to install within minutes (proper installation requires a hair dryer or heat gun)
- Instructions and cleaning pad included
- Most cleaning solutions do not harm the grip, but avoid aerosol based solvents like CLP.
- Adhesive will not move once properly installed and can be easily removed with little to no residue.
- 30 day refund for return of unused product
- 90 day warranty
Buy any 3 grips and save $2 per grip!
Buy 4 or more grips and save $3 per grip!