TALON Grips for Glock Model 19, 23, 25, 32, and 38 models. This rear wrap grip is available in both granulate and rubber textures. This grip provides full coverage on the side panels including above the thumb rest and ample coverage on the backstrap. Under the trigger guard the Gen 1/2/3/4 grips have three finger wraps for the finger grooves. Under the trigger guard the Gen 5 grips have complete coverage from the trigger guard to the bottom of the magwell. This grip has a logo cutout for the Glock emblem on the left side of the handle. This grip sticks extremely well even with the Rough Textured Frame (RTF). The medium backstrap will fit both the medium and the medium beavertail backstrap. The large backstrap will fit both the large and the large beavertail backstrap. FREE SHIPPING!*
The Glock 19M has the same handle as the Glock 19 Gen5 and also has the same backstrap options. These Gen5 grips will also fit the Glock 19 Gen5 MOS.
- 100% made in the USA
- Custom designed and manufactured for this specific firearm for an OEM quality fit and finish
- Low profile grip adds minimal bulk/size
- Available in granulate texture - Often referred to as sandpaper or skateboard tape, this provides positive grip on the firearm and best suited for holster carry and competition shooting.
- Available in rubber texture - This textured rubber grip provides positive grip on the firearm and is more commonly used for concealed carry (less likely to irritate skin or snag on clothing) and users with softer hands.
- Easy to install within minutes (proper installation requires a hair dryer or heat gun)
- Instructions and cleaning pad included
- Most cleaning solutions do not harm the grip, but avoid aerosol based solvents like CLP.
- Adhesive will not move once properly installed and can be easily removed with little to no residue.
- 30 day refund for return of unused product
- 90 day warranty